About Right Management
We are global career experts. Established in 1980, we have over 35 years of experience in career management and talent strategy. In that time, we’ve put 40,000 people to work every day, conducted over 12 million interviews per year and successfully transitioned more than three million people into new roles.
In the Philippines, we offer Outplacement and Career Management through Right Management. Through Outplacement and Career Management, we assist organizations in proactively developing, redeploying and transitioning employees to meet changing market and workforce needs. Wherever your former employees need to go, we can help them get there.
Change for the Better
Outplacement services are a win-win-win proposition:
- Transitioning employees get professional help in identifying and preparing for their next career move so they land on their feet faster.
- Current employees are more likely to view the changes positively and stay engaged and committed to their work.
- The organization maintains productivity, protects brand reputation and reduces risk throughout the transition.
Job Provider to Career Enabler
Research shows that supporting employees’ professional career development is the top driver of engagement, retention, and productivity. Yet many companies still rely heavily on antiquated practices, like “one and done” annual performance reviews, to manage performance. Our career management solutions can help take your organization to the next level with strategies to:
- Provide employees with the tools they need to develop their career
- Embed Career Conversations into your ongoing performance management practices
- Train managers how to connect with employees, rather than fear career discussions
- Leverage assessment methodologies to help employees develop a career map aligned with their strengths
- Understand employees with the greatest potential for mobility and growth within the organization
To learn more about how Right Management can help you effectively manage your workforce and achieve your business goals, please visit right.com. For inquiries, contact us at:
Ma. Rhea Tinio, Program Director
Direct Line: +632 632 1278
Mobile No.: +63 917 830 2228
Mark Anthony Francisco, Senior Delivery Consultant
Direct Line: +63 2 737 0176
Mobile No.: +63 917 890 2734